Happy Mothers Day! 20 things Mums do on the other 364 days to deserve a day off!
Here at Kowalah we're wishing all the wonderful Mums out there a brilliant and well deserved Happy Mother's Day. We appreciate all that you do for your families every day of the year:
- Trying to match a pile of 319 socks
- Preparing multiple outfits for World Book Day
- Remembering long division (with a little bit of help from Google?)
- Breathing deeply when the contents of a games bag have disappeared
- Building a scale model of a Roman villa
- Having your clothes stolen by your eldest daughter
- Enjoying "Arts and Crafts"
- Standing on the snowy sidelines of a sports field
- Finding glue on the kitchen floor
- Driving a dustbin for a car
- Accepting that the answer to any question will be "Not Me!"
- Encouraging 'cooking' even if it looks like a science experiment
- Watching the never-ending "show"
- Dealing with the devil that comes back after a sleep over
- Cutting other people's toe-nails
- Finding homework assingments in the school bag at 7.45am
- Balancing "Go and play outside!" with "Get back in here NOW!"
- Washing, washing, washing, washing.........always washing
- And finally, having to organise childcare for your own surprise night out
It's amazing what you do, and today we remind all dads that no longer do mums have the monopoly on organising childcare or babysitting. With Kowalah dads can easily find, book and pay for trusted safe childcare, allowing you to surprise and wow your hard working and deserving lady with an evening out on any day of the year.
Mums, enjoy your day off. What other 'tasks' would you add to the list?!
Kowalah is a mobile app delivering On Demand Childcare across the Cotswolds by connecting parents with local babysitters and providers of childcare. Parents are connected with up to 5 available Kowalahs in 15 minutes giving them speed and flexibility. All Kowalahs have been interviewed and referenced providing parents with peace of mind.